UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Friday 29 May 2015

Pins of the Week/Weekly Chit Chat #2

Back with my weekly loves and an update! I've been at home this week and have had a blissful time drinking wine in the bath, walking in the sunshine, seeing best friends and generally lazing around... but today I am back at university eagerly awaiting the end of (everyone else's) exams so that we can partaay! Let's get cracking:

  • My current fashion 'want' is a lace-detailed cotton blouse. I went to see the charming Hunter Hayes in Birmingham this week and I spent half the time admiring the country-inspired outift choices in the crowd! Seriously...this one girl had on a pair of electric blue Hondos and the whole queue waiting to go inside literally stopped still and stared. All I want to wear now is a cotton blouse, denim shorts and some snazzy cowboy boots. Working on it.
  • Every single time I see beautiful makeup storage, my heart goes all a-flutter. Up until pretty recently I hadn't even got a method to my storage: I really need a top that says 'Pinterest Made Me Do It' because I've seriously hopped up onto the bandwagon. I've already got some clear storage off Amazon- namely a large lipstick holder and a brush holder- both of which were super cheap but took an age to arrive. So this weekend I purchased a big holder from TK Maxx and now all I need is a set of draws like this. *Prowls away in search.*
  • I forget how pretty my hometown is until I actually get there. Birmingham is generally a bit of a (lovable) concrete jungle but inside the suburbs there are some lovely places. I live near Bournville (chocolate factory land) and the flowers were all out this week! 
  • Oh, Atticus. I love this. Give people comfort. What a nice sentiment. Working on that one too. 
How's your week been? As always, just click here to find me on Pinterest.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. That week sounds like heaven! I have two weeks left in classes for the year, and I'm definitely looking forward to finishing up and having time to party as well. Such pretty items!

    xoxo,
    Lara
    Sea Foam & Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara! I hope it flies by for you...look forward to the life of leisure! Thanks for stopping by xoxo

      Delete
  2. those flowers are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I love a pink hydrangea (if that's even what it is!) xxx

      Delete
  3. I want a lacey cotton blouse too.. perfect for almost all occasions!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you find a nice one! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I am totally with you on wanting a lacey blouse! It always makes me feel so feminine and ready for anything! Also wine, oh wine, how I love thee!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chelsea...wine and a lace blouse...all I want in life! ;) x

      Delete
  5. The way you've described your week at home sounds idyllic - particularly walking in the sunshine and lazing around! I'm with you on coveting white lace blouse, there are so many pretty and delicate ones around lately :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lazy but lovely! Yes, definitely going to get my hands on one x

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig