UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Friday 22 May 2015

Pins of the Week/Weekly Chit Chat #1

Hey y'all! I'm trialing a new feature I've seen floating around...sharing the stuff I've been loving on Pinterest this week. I'm pretty much addicted to Pinning, but figure it's a brilliant source of inspiration- for everything from fashion to baking to interiors to blog post ideas. I reckon this feature is going to give me a chance to just have a general chit-chat too, which is always nice. Here are my faves from this week! (numbered clockwise.)

  1. I know everyone already has too many mugs (*cough* me *cough*) but I've been obsessing over cute ones with quotes on recently. Even better if they're Game of Thrones related, but this one from Anthropologie has such a pretty design. I'm thinking of using mugs to store makeup brushes-I can't be bothered to wait the ridiculous shipping time on the clear holders from Amazon, no matter how cheap they are- so I figure this could be the way forward.
  2. I've begun the sandal search for summer and these seriously caught my eye! I may end up purchasing two new pairs seeing as sandals like this aren't great for summer sightseeing etc (granny sandals anyone?) I adore anything with a lace-up feature like this though. 
  3. I don't know about you, but I hate finding myself guilty of not living in the moment. People who have to photograph, snapchat, and tweet everything- from dinner to filming a gig instead of just watching and listening- seriously? It's so important to enjoy things just... because.
  4. This pin gives me life! Oh how I love a clean, well organised dresser! I seriously want a tray like this but wouldn't even know where to start looking. Suggestions? 
If you're on Pinterest too...let's be friends! I'm over here. Happy Pinning and happy Friday! xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love this! Pinterest is definitely a deep, dark hole, but at least it's productive procrastination... right? ;)

    xoxo,
    Lara
    Sea Foam & Diamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara!

      Amen to that..."productive" procrastination is the story of my life! xoxo

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig