UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Thursday 14 May 2015

Got Me A New Blog Name: Introducing Getting to Nomi

Hi lovely people! Just thought I'd let you know that I've (finally) chosen a 'real' blog name! I've had my title set as my name ever since I began blogging this year so figured it was time to 'name my baby' and get a more professional looking header to celebrate. If you want to read the (very simple) reason behind it then swing by my about me page.

Unfortunately my url has not yet been changed as someone already owns the blogspot version. Sad times. I'm keeping it as my name for now but hopefully I'll make some changes in the future.

Some of my social media @s have changed (not that it makes a difference if you're already following.) I've put the links below. If you don't already follow me, let's link!
I'm also on Polyvore (I've never shared this link before as I seriously don't understand Polyvore...but it's so much fun!)

Thought I would also take this opportunity to thank all my readers who tune in, comment or just follow. I seriously never thought I would encounter so many lovely people in such a short space of time. I'm so excited that I've finally got a 'brand name' and can't wait to see what the future holds! Bear with me whilst I get this space looking the way I want it (I'll probably mess something up in the process.) 

Thanks for Getting to Nomi. Til next time xo
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the new name! It's annoying the the URL has been taken, but you could put dashes between each of the words?

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Someone's got that one too! :( Really wasn't planning on buying a domain yet as well xxx

      Delete
  2. I just adore the new name! So creative and adorable!! It's always annoying when your URL is taken, and sometimes even when you want to buy a domain... I really want to change even the simple blogspot URL of mine but I'm holding out til I get the .com
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Brooke! Yeah I think I'm gonna hold out too :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new blog name! I love it! Sounds like a lot of work to migrate content. Best of luck to you xo Lisa

    Strum Simmer Sip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! Oh no don't worry there's hardly anything to do! xoxo

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig