UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Liebster award #2


Very pleased to announce that I've been nominated to do the Liebster award again! Seeing as I've already done it once, I won't be doing another tagged round but I will however answer the questions the lovely Alyssa left for me. Check out her blog in the link.

Why did you start blogging?
I've always been a big fan of two things: beauty and writing. I love reading beauty/lifestyle blogs and I have big obsessions when it comes to beauty YouTubers. I just wanted to have a go for myself and see if I could do it, really! I love recommending things and trying out new products. I rep the drugstore a lot because I do believe you don't have to spend a lot of money to look and feel great: I want my readers to feel the same way. I've wanted to blog for a long time but was so nervous to start and didn't really know what I was doing, but I am so pleased with the response I've got so far. I'm glad I challenged myself!

What is your favourite post that you've written?
I loved reviewing the looks on the Golden Globes red carpet.

What is your go-to look? 
I like getting that great skin look, with smokey brown shadow, big lashes, winged liner and a good bit of contouring.

Favourite lip colour?
At the moment I'm obsessed with dark dusky rose-esque lips. The Max Factor lip pencil in Mauve Moment is such a perfect colour, and their pencils work well as a total lip cover.

Who inspires you? 
Happy, creative, humble people who are interested in things.

What are your goals for this year? 
Just to strive to be the best person I can be. Just healthy and happy really... I'm trying to work out more, eat better, be grateful and just use my time wisely. Read about my New Year resolutions here.

Favourite season?
Autumn

What should every girl have in their collection?
Some decent makeup brushes.

Favourite quote? 
Favourite animal?
Wolf

If you could go back in time, what would you tell yourself?
I would tell my thirteen year old self: know your worth and worry less. Keep reading, read all the time; it's the best favour you'll ever do for yourself. Your parents are very cool people, be friends with them. Look after your hair (don't try and go blonde, you definitely won't have more fun) (how I wish I'd taken that last bit of advice.)  

I'm super thankful that I've been nominated twice and for all my readers who are so supportive. I have some really good product reviews coming up this week so stay tuned and have a wonderful day. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Loved reading your answers! Can't wait to ready your product reviews coming up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the nomination Alyssa xxx

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig