UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Thursday 19 February 2015

Current Obsession: MUA £1 Lipstick

You may know that I adore Makeup Academy. It looks so high-end that you walk up to the stands like huh, this is a pound? 

The products are insanely good quality for the price and since it's now available in the US a lot of big beauty gurus are also giving it the thumbs up (always gives me confidence when I'm trying new products from a line.)
Lipstick in Shade 11
Just look at that pigment. I'm very impressed with how creamy yet long lasting this is. The formulation is perfect for drier winter lips as it has an element of 'sheen' to it which seems to moisturise and prevent cracks from forming.

There's also a really nice range of colours. Nevertheless, I keep getting home recently and realising I'm buying lipsticks in the same darn shade...this dusty rose colour keeps drawing me in. 

And finally, please note: this is ONE POUND. £1. I'm not lying. I literally don't understand it.
MUA is available at Superdrug or online here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig