UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Saturday 25 February 2017

Review: Lush Herbalism, Don't Look At Me & Mint Julips

I love a lush haul. Seeing as my apartment doesn't have a bath (I love my apartment but damn that missing piece makes me sad), I've stopped buying bath bombs and instead transferred my attention to Lush skincare. Here are three I've purchased recently, in an effort to exfoliate away my dull winter skin: Herbalism cleanser, Don't Look At Me face mask and Mint Julips lip scrub. 


Don't Look At Me
Not gonna lie - I bought this because it's bright blue and for some bizarre reason that kind of stuff appeals to me. Aside from its colour (which is hilarious and guaranteed to scare boyfriends), this stuff is a zesty formula that really perks up your skin. The main ingredient here is lemon juice, and boy can you smell it - and there's also nourishing murumuru butter and uplifting grapefruit in there. Leave it on for 15 mins, wash away and you're left with skin that feels refreshed and super soft. I love it. See more here.

Herbalism
With nettles, rosemary and rice bran vinegar making up this formula, Herbalism feels like it's been made in a witchy forest somewhere. I've used this stuff for years - for combination and sensitive skin, it's perfect for rebalancing troublesome complexions. See it here.

Mint Julips
Lush's lip scrubs are the best I've tried. If you've got manky, chapped lips, get one of these and simply buff the gross stuff away. Some of these are pretty sickly, but this one tastes like mint choc chip and is one of my favourites. See more here.


Have you tried any of these?
Thanks for reading.
xo.


SHARE:

1 comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig