UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Wednesday 1 April 2015

#EOTD Witchy Purple Shimmer

Eye Of The Day// A kinda 'witchy' purple shimmer look (Maleficent springs to mind, in the Disney cartoon at least.) I've said it before and I'll say it again...if you've got green or hazel eyes, purple shadow is your thang! It doesn't have to be as dramatic as this (MAC Nocturnelle is a lovely standard purple/ No7 Lilac Shimmer is a nice soft pale lilac.)

For this look I used four shadows:
Urban Decay Grifter (Bright purple shimmer/centre)
Urban Decay Gunmetal (Dark grey/wing and crease)
Urban Decay Buck (Matte brown/transition)
MAC Shale (Muted purple/centre)

My eyes are primed with Urban Decay Primer Potion and Phwoarr Paint (such a good combo for a smooth, long-lasting but blendable look.)

Let me know what you think and if you have any purple shadows to recommend because they rock n' rule. Til next time xo
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Beautiful!! I really like the VioletWink palette that came out with the MAC Toledo collection just recently - it has to be one of the best purple palettes I've seen!
    Also adore the Ardency Inn eyeshadow in "Orchid" - truly beautiful! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christel/Camille! Haha. Oh gosh I've just had a look at both...that Orchid shadow is so incredibly gorgeous! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Looove this! The colors are too beautiful and I feel like this is the perfect look for an evening out! XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm crazy for bright purples/lilacs! xo

      Delete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig