UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 17 March 2015

Drugstore Lipstick Haul: All Under £5

I resisted MAC this weekend (though I'm currently lusting after Shy Girl and Blankety, aghh!) and turned my heels to Superdrug instead. I picked up four lipsticks, each under £5. See what I thought of them below!
Rimmel Lasting Finish/Starry Eyed 
(See my post for a full look with this.) A gorgeous plum/purple shade with a creamy texture. It also smells of plums/wine? (or maybe that's the colour seeping into my imagination...) I usually shy away from purple but I'm so glad I picked this up as I think it suits my pale skin and green eyes (purple is the colour for you if you're the same combination!) Find it here.

2True Colour Drench/No 6
I hate it when products don't have names (that's all the fun of branding, surely?) but this is 'Shade 6': an orange-toned nude. It's creamy but buildable and also smells really nice.
No6
MUA/Tulip
This is my attempt at finding an affordable pretty pink for Spring. I love MUA lipsticks as you may know, so I love the formula for this. The pink can look a bit 'Barbie' with heavy makeup, but keep your look light and it's a lovely pop of colour. Find it here.
Tulip
MUA/Bare
A really nice cool toned nude, but not the best I've ever tried. It needs a good translucent powder over it to set. Find it here.
Bare
Til next time x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig