UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Friday 6 May 2016

Recent Beauty Buys I'm Loving

Long time no blog! Excuses are boring but I've been cooped up in the library nursing my final uni essays into completion and not brushing my hair. Honestly, blogging about beauty has been the last thing on my mind.

Nevertheless, I've purchased some gems recently so figured it's time to procrastinate and share them with you. Hope you enjoy!

Balance Me Radiance Face Mask - £18.00
This has to be my absolute favourite skincare product at the minute. It contains a fruit acid complex and walnut extract to buff away dead cells and reveal glowing new skin. It's recommended for dull combination skin, since it brightens but also balances: I have sensitive skin and it doesn't leave my face sore at all, which is something I struggle to find in exfoliating masks. You leave it on for five minutes, wash away in circular motions to get the benefits of the exfoliating ingredients, and your skin is left looking super healthy and gorgeous. If you still need to shake off that dry winter skin, get this in your life.

Revlon Colorstay Foundation - £12.99
I realise that I rave about this product way too much, but look! It's got a pump! Revlon finally listened and now my absolute fave doesn't make me want to throw the glass bottle at the wall when it starts running low. I wear the combination/oily formula in Buff and will do until someone finds me something better.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - £23.50
I caved and brought this baby back into my life. I've been trying to find a dupe for absolutely ages (the closest I've got is Maybelline Master Sculpt, but it still doesn't quite cut it) and exhausted, I made the purchase. This bronzer is so perfectly smooth and the ideal chocolatey bronze for skin that's fair to medium. No regrets!

Eco Tools Precision Blush Brush - £7.99
My brush collection is the one thing I'm always adding to: recently, my lack of 'fluffy' brushes was letting me down, so I went out and purchased this one from Eco Tools. It's pretty much the perfect brush for any powder blush or bronzer, with the dense/fluffy ratio at a perfect balance (it's a science, right?).
Thanks for reading... follow me on Bloglovin to make sure you never miss a post! xo



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hoola is amazing..definitely one of the best bronzers I have ever used! xx

    -Mikayla
    http://thetastetracker.com

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig