UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Better than Batiste? Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Review

Confession: I hate dry shampoo. If my hair is looking bad I'd rather forgo the extra half hour in bed and wash it. However, I've recently been trying to take care of my hair a little more, and this means trying to avoid washing it every day and stripping it of the good oils that keep it protected.

It's been so longed since I purchased dry shampoo that I didn't even realise so many brands had released their own (I thought Batiste was the only kind!). Intrigued, I picked up Herbal Essences Clearly Naked.

This dry shampoo is honestly one of the best products I've tried recently, mainly because it smells so damn good. It's a paraben-free formula infused with natural tapioca: it has a minty, citrus scent that centainly adds to the effect of your hair feeling fresh after use. I can't lie: it's so much nicer than the slightly sickly, fruity scents of Batiste.

The formula itself is super lightweight and refreshing. Let's be honest, we all forget to shake these things, but I've never experienced this product leaving behind a white cast on the hair. One of the reasons I hate using dry shampoo usually is because you can feel the product sitting in your hair: it reminds you of how dirty your hair actually is! This formula definitely leaves a fresher finish.

Finally, I think it's a great product to use if you want a little texture to the hair. It definitely gives the roots a boost: I'm kind of addicted, can you tell? I'm going to be using this every day at the rate it's going!

Have you tried this product? What are your favourite dry shampoo brands? Let me know! xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig