UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Eve: #MOTD & Happy Holidays!

It was Christmas eve, babe...

Probably one of my favourite days of the year! I usually go for brunch, take a walk, ensure I've watched the best festive films (Home Alone and Elf) and then go to a carol service in the evening. I thought I'd share a quick snippet of my day so far as I have the chance and it felt weird to just leave my blog over the next few days without wishing you guys a happy holiday! (with a bit of makeup involved, obviously.)

Christmas time calls for red lips. I recently got my hands on this Revlon Ultra HD lipstick in Dahlia. It's a gel formula that tastes delicious and gives a really strong but glossy berry colour. I love it!(excuse the awkward hand, it always creeps into selfies these days...)

Anyone else get excited about choosing their Christmas nails? This combo of Barry M Black Cherry under Amethyst Glitter is giving me serious life.


And here you go, have a few festive snaps (including my favourite place for brunch, my mum choosing coffee over pictures, a creepy nativity and an awesome card made by my sister). Remember to follow me on Instagram (@gettingtonomi & @naomiaupton) for more!

Happy holidays!

Til next time... xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig