UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Thursday 17 September 2015

Pinterest: Autumn Fashion Wish List

I feel like my Pinterest fashion boards went from white cotton dresses to cosy blanket capes faster than you can say Pumpkin Spice Latte. It is officially autumn and I can't wait to get some new clothing for the colder weather. Here's what I've got my eye on/can't wait to wear.
Image sources clockwise from top left: gurl.com, bloglovin.com, popsu.gr, urbanoutfitters.com, seasonswiththestrattons.com
Clockwise from top left:

Brown Leather Jacket- I've had to wave goodbye to my trusty Warehouse autumn jacket- it was literally falling apart- and have instead "borrowed" an Oasis dark brown leather one to see me through (thanks mum). I love the colour combination of dark brown with burnt orange, so I'm definitely going to find myself a top or jumper in this colour.

Faux Fur Gilet- I love how these gilets add some texture and warmth. I've seen lots of longer ones that I reckon are going to be 'the thang' this season, in both black and brown. I think they'd also look cute under a coat in Winter and definitely keep you warm!

Blanket Cape- When it gets cold and I'm indoors I often resort to 'wearing' my blanket as an extra layer...and apparently fashion is now saying I can do this outside?! I have a feeling owning one of these would make cold walks to 9am lectures almost half bearable and allow me to live out my 'pyjama aesthetic' to full effect.

Button-Up Black Corduroy Skirt- These button-up A-line skirts shot right back onto the shelves this summer- they're so nineties, I love them! I want a black one for autumn to wear with opaque tights and big chunky boots.

Quilted Gilet- Finally, whatever your opinion on these, I totally own one. They're so J.Crew/yummy mummy but they're super cosy and do actually keep you warm. Add a big tartan scarf and a knit jumper and I'm all in.

What are you excited to wear this Autumn? Let me know and check out my Pinterest for more autumn style inspo xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig