UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Tuesday 16 June 2015

My Top Ten Under £10

I love a bargain that actually works. The drugstore is full of great products but sometimes you find something that rivals the best. Here's a round up of my favourite beauty products that cost less than a tenner!
Maybelline Baby Skin Primer £7.99 My favourite drugstore primer for skin that's smooth and prepped. I find this really helps the longevity of my makeup. Review here.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo £4.99 If you want a cream eye shadow with great pigment and shine for a low price then these babies are excellent. Review and look here.

MUA Pro-Brow Kit £3.50 I swear this is the holy grail product behind my brows. My natural brows aren't great but this kit transforms them. I love the dark powder for outlining and the pale powder for filling in. The gel is also pretty good (never understood the pink-toned 'highlight' shade but let's just ignore that shall we.) 

MUA Lipstick (in Bare) £1.00 (The silver bullet) I love all the Makeup Academy Lipsticks but this pretty nude colour is a definite favourite. I can't believe these lipsticks are only a pound...the colours are gorgeous.

MUA Luxe Velvet Lacquer (in Tranquility) £3.00 I wasn't so sure about this at first but now my lips are in better condition (good riddance winter lips!) I give this a big thumbs up.
MUA Cream Blusher (in Blossom) £2.00 Great pigment and a creamy finish...a really affordable blusher. These come in a great range of colours too.

Wet n Wild Lipstick (in Bare it All) £5.00 This brand makes incredible lipsticks. The finish rivals a lot of high end ones. This matte finish lipstick is the perfect nude-brown/pink. It's perfect for creating a really classy lip look. Check out a look with it here.

Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner £2.99 My favourite liquid liner- I rarely use anything else. I love liners in this design as I find pens dry out so quickly...this bottle definitely ensures the liner stays in liquid form! The brush isn't too thick nor is it thin and scratchy. This is the best drugstore liner.

Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 2 £4.00 I love this palette so much. I love the selection of shades and the quality of these shadows and their packaging for such a bargain price. Review here.

L.A Girl Pro Concealer £4.99 I could rave about this forever. Amazing coverage without creasing...perfect for highlighting under the eyes. The amazing range of colours means that there's one for every skin tone and you also have the option of choosing a few tones down to use as a cream contour. Review here.

Do you love any of these products? What are your top products under ten? Let me know! xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I do love a bargain myself. I have recently ordered some lipsticks online from Makeup Revolution and I am so excited to try some looks with them. I love how affordable they are. I also love the look of the MUA and the Wet and wild lipsticks. They are totally the kind of lipsticks up my street. :) Some great buys displayed here.

    Ellen,
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ellen...MUA and Wet and Wild are incredible! x

      Delete
  2. Babyskin really is a great bargain primer, not an absolute favorite but it does get the job done!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it does the job but I do admit I often reach for my Porefessional as well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ah i wish singapore sells Make up revolution since everyone in blog sites/youtube have been raving about it! NIce post babe! xx

    Shxkin.com
    (Your Bloglovin' friend)

    ReplyDelete

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig