UK Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle

Sunday 22 January 2017

Review: Antipodes Rejoice Facial Day Cream

In case you missed it, I've already sang Antipodes' praises recently when reviewing their Manuka Honey collection: another thing you may have missed is the fact that I'm obsessed with the stuff. Hoping to fuel the fan-girling further, today I'm reviewing their Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream*.

Firstly, this New Zealand brand derive 100% of their products' ingredients from nature, and 71% of these are organically cultivated. I like the fact that this range feels like it's giving you (and the planet) a little love.

The Rejoice cream claims to be a light, non-oily day cream, nutrient-rich with avocado and honey. Combined, these ingredients work to create a healthy, plumped complexion (thank the avo) that's free from blemishes (cheers, honey).
The packaging of this product is gorgeous. It's simple but modern and I love the toothpaste-esque tube: it can get a little messy since there's a lot of product tucked away in here, but I guess that's only a good thing! 

The formula itself is light and softening: not matte-finish like the Manuka Honey moisturiser, but not greasy in any sense. It has a smooth finish to it, which provides the perfect base for liquid foundation. I've never seen my trusty Revlon Colorstay glide on so smoothly! The thing I love about all the Antipodes products I've tried is that you can really feel them working: whether that's drying down to a gorgeous matte finish, or plumping and invigorating the skin like this one. It feels like it's working to make you look (and feel!) that bit more alive in the mornings. 

All in all, I'd recommend this product for all skin types. It's gentle and has a wonderful finish, but also makes your skin look great. Rejoice!

Have you tried this product?
Let me know your thoughts!
xo

*Items in this post were gifted by the brand or company mentioned. Thoughts are my own. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Getting to Nomi

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig